Hearing Loops in the news
Induction Loop Systems
Induction Loop Testing Equipment
Multisensory Sound Lab
Loop Systems & Accessories
Pricing & Ordering
Loop Receivers for Individuals without
Oval Window Audio's HLR III Induction Loop
Receiver is compatible
with all induction loop assistive listening sytems.
for use by hard of hearing people who do not have T/telecoil-equipped
aids, the Induction Loop Receiver provides high quality amplification
transmitted by induction loop systems. (Click on photo for an enlarged image.)
In addition, for facility
managers and system installers, the receiver provides visual as well as
auditory confirmation of system performance. Click here for instructions on how to use Oval
Window Audio's HLR III Induction Loop Receiver.
Important features of the HLR III Induction Loop Receiver include:
Back to Induction Loop Assistive
List, click here.
- LED confirmation of loop signal strength (re: 400mA/meter)
- Maximum 110 dBA SPL output (re: 400 mA/meter)
- Powered by 9 volt battery (included) for 50+ hour life
- Rechargeable with optional battery & charger
- Battery condition check LED indicator
- Large volume control and on-off switch
- Convenient built-in neck cord
- Compact & lightweight: 7/8" D x 4" H x 2 1/2" W, 5 oz.
- Lightweight stereo headphones (replacement custions & earphone
options are available)
- $99.95 suggested retail price
Oval Window Audio Today
If you have any questions about our Induction Loop
e-mail us directly. One of our representatives will get back to you
Just e-mail your message to email@example.com
Home // Hearing Loops // Induction Loop Assistive Listening
// Induction Loop Testing Equipment //
Vibrotactile/Multisensory Sound Lab // Loop Systems &
Accessories Pricing & Ordering
// Contact Us
This site created with the help of The Write Direction.